Casual Retail Team Member: Burnside (Featured)
The Athlete's Foot Burnside is a locally owned multi brand retailer of sports, leisure and comfort footwear. Our success lies in our people, who have a passion for providing our loyal customer base with the perfect FIT.
We are seeking Casual Sales Assistants to work at our Burnside Village store. Overall, your role will be to ensure your targets and standards are met and exceeded and this includes ensuring customers receive exceptional service. Putting the customer first and really understanding their needs to provide them with the perfect FIT from our extensive range is what we're all about, if that sounds interesting to you then read on!
Your role will include:
- Maximising sales
- Ensuring exceptional customer service satisfaction
- Ensuring compliance with company standards and policies are met
- Providing excellent customer service
- Fitting and serving customers
- Processing sales
- Maintaining merchandise store standards
To be considered you will need to have:
- Customer service experience is essential, preferably in a busy retail or sports environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Passionate about sports and living a healthy lifestyle
- The ability to communicate with all ages and people from all walks of life
- Great personal presentation
- Availability to work over the weekends, school holidays and peak periods including December & January
- Available to work at short notice
What we offer
We provide industry leading technical and customer service training designed to give you the necessary knowledge and tools to provide the superior customer service that is unique to The Athlete's Foot and the opportunity to work within a supportive and friendly team environment.
If you love working as a part of a team, are competitive and seeking an interesting and varied career with a passionate, successful and growing locally owned business where you can really add value and make a difference, then this is the ideal move.
This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about retail and possesses exceptional customer service skills. The role is fun and challenging and will suit someone who wants to push themselves outside their comfort zone and make a real difference in peoples lives. If you are keen to join the team click the 'apply now'
Only applications that include a detailed cover letter and current work availability will be considered.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service and unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for shoes & sport
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
- Full availability on late night trade and weekends
- Minimum 1 years retail experience
If a career with The Athlete’s foot sounds like the right FIT for you, Apply Now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: