Hanes Brands - Truganina, VIC
- Investigate and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Western suburbs - Truganina location
- Newly created role
Due to a number of exciting transformation projects and significant investment in Continuous Improvement across the Hanes Brands business, we have created a new Continuous Improvement Specialist role to join the team out in our Truganina Distribution Centre in Melbourne's West.
We are looking for this person to utilise a combination of LEAN principles, Hanes CI processes and constructive leadership skill to lead a range of process improvement initiatives across our three major business groups: Apparel Group, Sheridan Group and Bras'n'Things.
With a key focus on LEAN solution development and the implementation of multiple key process improvement initiatives and opportunities, your role will be to lead, coach and mentor a small team on the floor.
You are someone who has a proven background in deploying LEAN practices in the workplace: we need you to have put the theory into practice in a meaningful and customer-focused way. You have strong constructive leadership skills, are capable of building effective working partnerships and can engage stakeholders to bring them on the journey of change.
What experience/skills do I have?
- Advanced practical knowledge and competency in LEAN principles and methods
- 5+ years' experience in similar or related role desirable
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Experience in project management and implementation using LEAN principles and methods
- Degree qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain or other related field
- Experience in FMCG logistics environment and product development
- Comprehensive experience in communicating, influencing and interacting with people at different levels and across various cultures
- Ability to show initiative when working
Enjoy some of our perks …
- We're big on training, development and promoting from within: there are genuine career opportunities across our business available for you to explore!
- 40-70% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds, Berlei, Champion, Bras'n'Things and Sheridan
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Modern office space in Truganina with free parking on-site
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA
- MS Office 365 licenses
Who are we?
HanesBrands Australasia is home to some of our most iconic Aussie brands and we are proud to be part of HanesBrands Inc, the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands.
The Apparel Group is the largest operating group in Hanes Australasia and our brands speak for themselves: Bonds, Berlei, Champion, Holeproof, Jockey, Rio, Voodoo, Kayser, Razzamatazz and many more … Our Head Office is based in Kew, an Eastern suburb of Melbourne, with easy transport links in and out of the City. We have a NSW office based in Burwood and a New Zealand office in Auckland. Together our dedicated and talented teams are famous for designing and bringing to market a range of fabulous undies, intimates, hosiery, socks and apparel for men, women, kids and baby.
Sheridan has been a force in defining how Australians decorate their homes, bringing beautiful Australian Living to the world. A lifestyle brand that is a global market leader steeped in artistry, craftsmanship and quality, with various offerings in Sleep, Bathe, Beach, Decorate, Lounge, Scent and Kids & Baby.
With multiple successful e-e-comm sites and an extensive Bonds, Sheridan & Champion store network, combined with some fantastic wholesale partnerships and a growing international presence, the future is looking bright!
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV. -